Yes you heard it right. We are giving cash bonus as a royalty to our beloved publishers. But you have to play a easy game to get the bonus.
Here is the bonus level:
- Send us 10 lac impressions daily and get $500 cash bonus with December earning.
- Send us 8 lac impressions daily and get $200 cash bonus with December earning.
- Send us 7 lac impressions daily and get $100 cash bonus with December earning.
This offer will start from 10th December and ends in 25th December. To avail the bonus your impressions have to be within the above any level in between this time period.
So what you are waiting for? Prepare for the bonus and make your vacation more enjoyable with extra money.
This offer is only for those publishers who are using our platinum/premium and gold server.
Rekorderlig Cider: “Silver Skaters”
Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi, London
It’s hard not to love something so joyously quirky and yet still perfect for the product. In case you’re curious, the music is “The Reindeer Herder’s Joik” by contemporary Swedish musician Jon Henrik Fjällgren. At Epica, it won gold in the Alcoholic Drinks category.
Hardys Wine: “Proud Sponsors”
Agency: McCann Central, Birmingham
This cheeky campaign featured a huge array of ultra-short sponsorship spots, showing that a great idea isn’t limited to 90-second cinematic ads. The campaign shared a gold in the Alcoholic Drinks category at Epica with the Rekorderlig Cider spot above.
Telenor Norway: “Puppy Love”
Agency: Try Advertising
Here’s a fun spot that brings a modern twist to some classic (and charming) storytelling. The spot from Norwegian telecom Telenor won gold in Epica’s Telecommunications & Public Service category.
Canal Digital: “The Clowns / The Chainsaw”
Agency: TBWA Stockholm
I won’t spoil the hook on these spots, which both take their stories in some wonderfully unexpected directions. The ads won gold in Epica’s Media category.
Fundacion Argentina de Trasplante Hepatico: “The Man and the Dog”
Agency: DDB Argentina
Sure, this one tugs at the heartstrings in some pretty tried-and-true ways, but it’s still a strong example of sentimental storytelling that can leave a lasting impact. It won gold in Epica’s Health & Safety category.
Fundacion Juva Santé: “Whatever Happens”
Agency: HAVAS 360, Puteaux
These spots are a bit repetitive, but they’re supposed to be. The campaign has some fun with the timeless challenge of having to sell multiple, largely unrelated products in one ad for a parent company. They won gold in Prescription & OTC Products at Epica.
Agency: Havas Worldwide Istanbul
There weren’t too many standout print campaigns at Epica this year, but this one was certainly a hit. Perhaps the best part was the audience’s delayed reaction at the awards ceremony, when a few seconds of silence were followed by booming laughter. The ads won gold in Healthy, Beauty, Cosmetics & Toiletries.
(Click the images below to expand.)
Did you know, our advertisers are ready with the extra budget for this December? they want to spend all the money to show their advertisement on your website. Are you ready? Did you place our tag on recommended place? If not, please do it right now, otherwise you are going to loose the opportunity to earn the additional money. You could earn 50% additional money from us in this December.
So, what you are waiting for? Let the advertisers know you are ready and let them notice your website for December Budget. Place our tag on recommended place and earn extra in this December.
Happy earning with us!
RITS Ads Team
Keep in touch and like our fan page: https://www.facebook.com/ritsads/
RITS Ads is looking for a dedicated, relationship-driven Account Manager with a passion for digital media to strengthen client relationships and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Account Manager will work with premium publishers to help implement and launch RITS Ads Advertisement on their site, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. Additionally, the Account Manager will optimize existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers and improving the metrics on their site.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with publisher clients
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve results
- Understand RITS Ads’s platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it
- Comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to be able to intelligently upsell the platform
- Work closely with the US/BD Sales as well as the remote R&D department in order to become a valuable resource and single point of contact to the client
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regard to new product development features
- Assist sales in pre-sale proposal development
- A minimum of 2 years of client-facing experience in the digital media /online publisher space
- A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem , including web advertising measurements and analytics
- Any Bachelor Degree
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Send your resume and cover letter detailing how your qualifications match our requirements with subject “I want to Join RITS Ads Team” to [email protected]
Recently we are getting traffic from unregistered domain which is causing us trouble to monetize the traffic properly, thus we have to verify your domain individually ASAP.
For this you have to upload the html (see the download link below) file into your root directory of your domain. After uploading the html try to browse the file using your browser: www.yourdomain.com/ritsverify.html, you should see “RITSPIX” written on your browser. [replace www.yourdomain.com with your website url ].
You will see increase of your revenue after completing the process. 🙂
Please email us at [email protected] as soon as you complete the process.
Click here to Download the zip file. [Before upload the file please unzip it]
RITS Ads Optimization Team
Dear Publishers, here are 5 magical steps to increase your revenue from RITS Ads:
1. Use maximum 3/4 ads in a single page.
2. Get Traffic from English Speaking Countries.
3. Publish fresh content.
4. Place ad tag near to your content or place it on always visible place like sticky ads.
5. Do not use same size ads more than twice.
Enjoy your earning from RITS Ads.
Does your baby need a stroller that comes with 4-by-4 suspension, a sandbox, a holographic projector and a bubble machine?
In our tech-crazed society, where everyone grows up to be an astronaut or coder, such a contraption—dubbed the “Latot” in ads from The Martin Agency—seems like a quasi-reasonable proposition. (WeeBabe would sell out of them in 15 minutes.) Alas, it isn’t real. It’s the central gimmick in an amusing parody campaign for an entirely different type of consumer service, one that has nothing to do with babies.
In a somewhat risky move, the identity of the actual client is kept hidden until viewers visitLatotStroller.com (the YouTube channel’s name is a giveaway, though). Even on the landing page, it takes a few seconds before the “Stroll Into Greatness” line and tyke testimonial—”I’m no genius. I’m a baby. But this thing is genius”—make way for the reveal.
Ultimately, visitors are counseled not to be “oversold” but to focus on “everything you need and nothing you don’t” as they make their buying decision—on wireless service, as it turns out. I credit Martin for sustaining the metaphor in fun fashion across diverse channels. It’s certainly succeeded at creating desire, though not so much for the actual product (which, if I understand correctly, doesn’t come with a sandbox or bubble machine).
Client: Total Wireless
Creative: The Martin Agency
Social: Weber Shandwick
Landing Page: PJA
Amazon has started a display ads in the form of CPM ads.It is invite only program to members of its online affiliates program, Amazon Associates. Select members of the program have recently been invited to test the new advertising option, which will feature both display ads from Amazon as well as other “high-quality” advertisers.
The program is currently in a beta testing period –Did you see amazon ads on RITS Ads ? If yes send us a screenshot and WIN a 7 Inch tab.*